Pages

Goal achieved! Term Life Insurance --- check

Last month I made a few simple goals and I completed one of them with the help of http://www.financialone.com/. I got term life insurance for myself and my wife. Originally I was speaking with an agent from ING, but he was very hard to get in touch with and really didn't seem interested in helping me set up life insurance. I talked to a few people about companies that provide good rates, and ING, and Prudential were recommended to me. Then I found http://www.financialone.com/ which compares different rates of multiple companies. Basically you enter your information and they match you up with the carrier that will give you the best rate. I was pleased with their service and found it much easier than researching every different insurance company on my own.
The reason I finally decided to get life insurance is because of my 5 month old son. I am trying to be responsible and make sure that my family is taken care of in case of an unfortunate event. I got enough insurance to prevent my survivors from going into debt (enough to pay off the remainder of the mortgage, a sum towards a college education, and three years of my salary) combined with the insurance that my work provides it should be enough to cover all expenses. Because we are in good health and do not smoke we receive excellence rates from http://www.financialone.com/.
What are your thoughts on life insurance? Do you believe in being covered or do you think it is a waste of money?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation