Recently I have been signing up for a lot of different survey sites to make some extra money. After thoroughly testing numerous paid survey sites, countless hours of frustration I present to you an insiders look at the Wonderful World of Paid Survey Sites.
First I'd like to clarify a few things about doing online surveys.
- This will not make you get rich quick. You will not be able to bring in substantial sums of money unless you are getting a ton of other people to sign up (acting as an affiliate). I found that some survey sites reward you for signing up for other survey sites while they collect an affiliate compensation - almost like scalping tickets. I'll explain this in greater detail later during my roundup of the dirty dogs of the survey world.
- Many survey sites have a point system in place where each point equals a fraction of dollar. For example on SurveySpot each point equals one cent. I'll breakdown numbers and figures in the review.
- Many survey sites require you to request a minimum payout level.
- Many survey sites require you to sign up for "free trials" of products or services which later become paid subscriptions unless you cancel
- You will be giving out a lot of personal information and have a bunch of new spam flooding your inbox.