Pages

The history of the How to Make a Million Dollars blog

I started out with a blog and in 2006. Soon after starting a blog and installing Google Adsense I started making a little money. It took a very long time before I made my first $100 but it was nice to get the check in the mail. The second and third $100 were much easier. I have made over $1,000 from blog income. This did take some work on my part. I invested some of the money and started dabbling in stocks, which so far I have not done very well (-75% return). I did use some of the money to pay for a family vacation last year to Niagara Falls Canada last year. If you would like to learn how to start a blog for free and make money click the Orange square below to subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation