Pages

Adventures in Stock Picking

My stock market experience update: a few months ago I sold my shares of MEDX for a $9 profit, which includes all brokerage fees. I also jumped into two other stocks a small cap SDTH, which I think has some real potential, they have a good balance sheet, and a cheap dollar stock call XCR. XCR I bought into the hype and will probably lose some money. It's a company that makes equipment for dialysis, including a portable dialysis machine. It is fun checking the quotes.

In related news my 401K is atrophying this year, already down 24% not counting yesterday's blow to AIG. I just glad I have a long investment horizon and am not planning on retiring anytime soon. I still think I'll be on track to reach my goal of $30,000 in my 401K by the age of 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation