Pages

Thank U ReviewU and Can't Get Rich

Recently the gentleman over at Can't Get Rich reviewed "How to Make a Million Dollars" check it out. He pointed out some great fundamentals that should help me improve the usability and value of this site for the readers.

NEW on the site is a suggestion tab for you to give your two cents. Any topics you would like to see covered? Any questions you have, feel free to ask? I'll do my best to answer them or refer you to the proper resources. I'm moving away from writing this site for myself and focusing on creating value for others who are interested in sharpening their personal finance skills.

To avoid seeing or being subject to adsense ads or any of the other limited advertising that is currently displayed on Howtomakeamilliondollars simply click the orange tab below and subscribe to the feed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation