Pages

* VIDEO: Financial Checklist for your 20's from Kiplinger's PF

Check out this video and tell me what you think?

I agree it's important to have goals both short and long term. If your considering buying a car - definitely go with a reliable used one. Think hard about graduate school, don't apply just because you can't find a job. Be sure about the career path you are taking and make sure you love what you're doing when you get there. School loans have many recent graduates including myself starting out in a hole. Don't pile on more debt. Many companies will pay for you to further your education. I agree with having fun, but not going into debt because of a month long vacation through Europe. Do you like videos? type yes or no in the comments and I consider incorporating more in the future if the majority says yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation