Pages

Interview with Neville: Part 2 of Young Successful Entrepeneurs

Here is the interview I did with Neville, of nevblog.com check it out.

Could you answer a few questions for an interview. I like what you're doing and want to share your story with like minded young entrepreneurs. If you can spare a few minutes, here are the questions:

Who are your role models?

I like self-made people who started with little or no background in starting companies, but then make something great. I also admire people who do things very differently. Herb Kelleher or Richard Branson would be my type of person.


Who keeps you motivated?
The fun of creating something. Being able to see the fruits of my labor is always a great joy to me. For example: working on a website or eCommerce store for a while, then when people ask “What have you been doing recently?” I can simply tell them “Just checkout www.whatever.com.”


What are you currently working on?

I currently full time do HouseOfRave.com, BodyMonkey.com, some SEO consulting on the side and right now I’m starting up a production company. Got my first client a few days ago!


How do you like living in Austin?

Love it! The top three places for tech are #1 San Francisco, #2 Boston, #3 Austin. My family lives in Houston, so Austin is conveniently close. I also like that you can live in a really cool city without breaking the bank on living expenses like in San Francisco. It also doesn’t get nearly as cold as Boston does. Austin offers a lot of different flavors to the city, and there’s just tons of fun stuff to do here!


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Don’t really know. Everything I’ve ever done happens kind of randomly, so it’s hard to say what will happen even next year…or even in the next 6 months. I’ll hopefully have taken one of my little projects to the big time by then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation