Pages

An experiment in trust for one dollar?.

I believe in the good in all people. I respect and trust people. I respect and trust the readers of this site and here is what I am going to do for you. I want to build trust. To gain your trust I will be ethical and honest in all that I say and do.

Hypothesis:
If I do what I promise, then you will trust me.

Experiment:
  1. Make a promise.
  2. Deliver on that promise.
Goal of experiment: Build trust among readers of this site.


I promise to pay you $1 dollar American if you click on the contact tab at the top of the page and leave your paypal address or mailing address. Please allow time for me to send you the dollar. I will only be running this FREE dollar GIVEAWAY for the month of November 2007 so tell your friends so they can benefit as well.

When you get your dollar hold onto it. I show you exactly how you can grow it into some real wealth with time.

I recommend subscribing to the feed so you don't see the advertisements





1 comment:

  1. I never pass up free money. :)
    I can't wait to see where you're going with this.

    ReplyDelete

Add to the conversation