Pages

Goals

We need to find a way to live off of one income. Our monthly expenses still exceed the amount I make a month and if and when my wife needs to take off of work to raise our children I want to be ready. I don't want to go through major lifestyle changes because we are downsizing to one salary. The way I think we can go about this is by gradually switching all of her earnings over to a savings account and go on a test run (living off my salary, one salary). I am going to go back to school (while working full-time) to increase my salary and earning potential. I will also be expanding my passive income by developing more websites. I hope to replicate the success of this site, which brings in a few dollars a month. In 5 years I want to be able to pay off the mortgage payment with passive income accumulated from websites. I feel this is an attainable goal. I will write able some of my other interests including: car, home improvements, lawn care, fitness, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation