Pages

My second business

My second business was a tee-shirt company. We bought supplies from an art store - silk screen, tee-shirts, paint, etc. I used to be really into rollerblading in high school, doing jumps and tricks and grinding. We wanted to make some shirts they were "cool" we came up with the name Hybrid. We made some prototypes and one of my friends was sponsored. We figured since he was appearing in skate shows wearing our shirts would give us some free press. Our first and only real customer was my friends' dad. He ordered 25 shirts for his painting company. We designed a logo and printed it on the shirts and made the sale. We made a few different designs and printed a few shirts but we really never sold them and soon our interest wained. It was nice to have a few custom made shirts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation