Pages

Feng Shui your way to wealth?

My brother recently has gotten into Feng Shui - the art of arranging objects in space to create harmony. One area that can be influenced is your wealth and prosperity. My brother tried this out and coincidently one of his books sold on half.com. It is an interesting idea and worth a try. The area of the house devoted to wealth and abundance is located in the rear left or (southeast corner of the dwelling). Check out this great Feng Shui website to increase your Wealth and Abundance. I do believe that having things organized and reducing clutter can make your home more efficient and relaxing. I let you know how Feng Shui works in my home. I'm currently redecorating and repainting one room at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation