Pages

Another bite on the Condo

Today we had another interested buyer contact us. They will be coming to check out our Condo tommorrow. Again they are trying to get a much lower price than what we are asking but hopefully they will be willing to be flexible.

Brian to answer you query - I already have a 401K which is invested in a "safe" mutual fund, and I have done the same thing as you. I've allocated a percentage into a more "aggressive" international mutual fund. If you check out some of my previous posts you'll see that I am in FFFFX and FDIVX from Fidelity. The reason I want to get into the stock market is simply that I want to make money fast. If I learn to invest wisely my money will have a better chance to grow, especially if I don't have to pay a percentage in fees. Also I'm interested in stocks that provide dividends. I will continue to contribute to my 401K, but will start to invest in some of my own picks. I hope this answers your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation