Pages

Creating a prettier blog

I'm trying a few different things here at How to Make a Million Dollars = H.O.T.M.A.M. The first thing I had to do was to straighten out the header. I got a bit bolder and boxed it in for a dramatic effect. Next I line everything up so that it's not out of wack when people try to load the page. I'm also experimenting on how to cut down on load time so more people get stuck here on something interesting. I figure that if my entries are dripping with great insight mixed with sweet commentary, people (especially young college going citizens interested in personal finance and increasing their net worth) will swarm here by the thousand, you can check out my progress by clicking on the site meter at the bottom of the page. I am a little perturbed that my college football team got clobbered by the Irish yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation