Pages

Learn From My Mistakes #3 Avoid signing up for Credit Cards

Learn From My Mistakes #3
Every Tuesday I'll post a financial mistake I've made. I do this in order for you to learn what NOT TO DO. AGAIN I REPEAT, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES and you'll be much better off financially. In college, I made a horrible mistake. I eagerly signed up for a credit card in order to get the free item they were handing out. Bad decision. I just gave them all my personal information as fast as possible and signed the agreement before even reading all the paperwork. Bad, bad, decision. The item that induced me to sign up for credit. I am ashamed to admit that it was a hat, a lousy hat. It took my a while before I realized that I had opened a pandura's box. Shop around for a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation