Pages

Exercise, Fitness, and Health

If you want to look better and feel better, GET IN SHAPE. Obesity is a major health risk for many Americans today. High cholestoral, leads to clogged arteries, and clogged arteries lead to strokes and heart attacks. I don't know about you, but I don't want half of my body to become paralyzed later on in life due to poor nutrition and exercise habits. EXERCISE IS GOOD. You don't need any scientific studies to prove this. Exercise - relieves stress, and improves both mental and physical health. Exercise causes the release of chemicals called endorphins in the brain which make you feel good. I'm not going to keep listing the numberous benefits of exercise because I think you get the point. I'm just trying to provide you with some information to motivate you to get off your butt and in motion.
I recently started a new workout plan from Men's Fitness. I will be weighing myself at the beginning and end of the month and recording my progress every workout. The article also sugguests taking a picture of yourself before and after, so it is easier to see the differences in your body. The program is 3 days a week and consists of a circuit. I am keeping my repetitions low 6-8 to try to put on some size and using heavier weights. After this month I'll see how well my strength improves and change the plan for next month. Here's a good link to New Year's Resolutions from Men's Health the key is sticking with it for at least 21 days because then it becomes a habit

With anything you want to accomplish the first thing you need is a plan of action. Next write down short term and long term goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation