Pages

Where we've come from and where we'd like to go

I started this financial blog a few years ago using it as a tool to track my financial progress with the hopes of increasing my financial knowledge and improving my bottom line. I've learned a lot in these few short years and hope to share all the useful information with readers to increase your financial knowledge and your bottom line. One thing I've found to be very useful and motivation is to set goals. Here are a few of my financial goals.

Short term goal: have $30,000 in ING Direct Savings account by June 15th
Midterm goal: $30,000 in 401K by Nov. 2009
End of year goal: Net worth of $100,000
Long term goal: Net worth of $1,000,000 by 50 years of age

Do you have any financial goals? If so what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation