Pages

Get rich quick versus getting rich slow

I don't trust get rich quick schemes. People claiming they make thousands of dollars a day, no experience necessary, etc. But what is the alternative? Getting rich slowly. Is this really the way you want to do it? Save and save and save until retirement. That does not seem like any fun. Where is the happy medium between the two? Is it possible to become wealthy over a short span of 10 or 20 years, without saving every penny you earn? I believe the answer is in creating passive income. I've been reading a lot of Rich Dad, Poor Dad books recently and the term assest is starting to make some sense. Things that create a positive cashflow include: starting a successful business, writing a book, copywriting information, creating intellectual property, tenants, inventions etc. I will motivate as much of my free time to these pursuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation